Author, Writer & Publisher
Five Tips On Creating A Blog
There are a variety of Website Services that offer BLOG patterns.
Some you pay for a year or a small monthly fee. It is important you select one that you can add photos and links to. I suggest these:
Blogspot by Google
1. Design the title of your blog in words people search for frequently.
2. Utilize legal photos and give them the tag of the photographer's website or what they are of. (ie: Niagara Falls Romantic Hotel).
3. Create a list of your "key-search-terms" handy and use them in your content writing when you add an entry to your blog.
4. At least once a week - plan to add a content entry to your blog.
5. Add a link to other article found on the first page of Google Search for the key-search you are writing about.